Overview of Cobra Chrome Speedster Swept Exhaust System - 2222
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and manufacturers information.
(1) Front Headpipe w/heatshield
(1) Rear headpipe w/heatshield
(1) Muffler assembly
(2) Exhaust flanges
(5) #24 Hose clamps
(2) #28 Hose clamps
(1) Muffler clamp
(1) Brake reservoir bracket
(2) 5/16-18x3/8 in. Hex bolts
(2) M10x20mm Hex bolts
(2) M6 Nylock nuts
(2) M10 Nylock nuts
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not covered by warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Cross reference number(s):18101805
Specs for Cobra Chrome Speedster Swept Exhaust System - 2222
|Color - Primary||Chrome|
Fitment for Cobra Chrome Speedster Swept Exhaust System - 2222See if this part fits your ride
Part 4404459 fits the following machines
- 2009 Yamaha XV1700PC Road Star Warrior
- 2008 Yamaha XV1700PC Road Star Warrior
- 2007 Yamaha XV1700PC Road Star Warrior
- 2006 Yamaha XV1700PC Road Star Warrior
- 2005 Yamaha XV1700PC Road Star Warrior
- 2004 Yamaha XV1700PC Road Star Warrior
- 2003 Yamaha XV1700PC Road Star Warrior
- 2002 Yamaha XV1700PC Road Star Warrior