Overview of Cobra Chrome Speedster Slash-Down Exhaust with PowerPort - 6852
- Addition of PowerPort headpipe increases overall performance; similar to a 2-into-1 system
- Large 2.5 in., 222 degree, full-length heat shields for a seamless look and no bluing
- Beautiful machined billet end caps produce a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhausts on the market
- Includes mounting hardware and removable baffles
- Includes Dual O2 sesnsor ports
- Made in the U.S.A.
For replacement baffle use 44-02771 and for quiet baffle use 44-02772
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturer's information.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (bluing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See Chems/Lubes for products that will help prevent or remove bluing.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycle's fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Fuel/Intake section.
(1) Chrome front head pipe
(1) Chrome rear head pipe
(1) Chrome front heat shield
(1) Chrome rear heat shield
(1) Chrome aluminum tips
(1) Black mounting bracket
(3) #24 hose clamps
(2) #28 hose clamps
(2) 27-61mm band clamps
(2) 5/16 in.-18 x 5/8 in. flange head bolts
(2) 3/8 in.-18 x 3/4 in. flange head bolts
(2) 1/4 in.-20 x 3/8 in. button head bolts
(1) 3/8 in.-16 x 2 1/2 in. hex head bolts
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Chrome Speedster Slash-Down Exhaust with PowerPort - 6852
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):