These novel 4-inch muffler bodies feature advanced acoustical tuning technologies for a deep rumbling sounds. The 4-inch round muffler front expands just aft of the steel clam shell clamp to 4.5-inches diameter.
- 4 ½" diameter satin-black or chrome mufflers taper to 4" in diameter at the front
- Machined aluminum thin-line exhaust tips are 4 1/2"; held in place with seven zinc-plated bolts
- 3" stepped cores for superior performance along with acoustical engineering developments produce an incredibly deep sound because of intense, class-leading resonance absorption and prevention
- Feature a chrome finish with high-contrast glossy black highlights on exhaust tips and clamshell straps
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTES: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (bluing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the CHEMS/LUBES for products that will help prevent or remove bluing.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the FUEL/INTAKE section.
(2) Chrome mufflers with removable baffles
(2) Exhaust clamps
(1) Chrome right muffler assembly
(1) Chrome left muffler assembly
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.