Overview of Cobra Chrome Powr-Flo 4 1/2 in. Slip-On Mufflers - 6215
- 4.5 in. rear body tapers to 4 in. round at the front
- 4.5 in. machined aluminum, thin-line tip
- Incredibly deep sound because of intense, resonance absorption and prevention
- Uses materials with specific acoustical dampening and thermal insulation properties
- 3 in. core for superior performance
- The frequency and location of the perforation patterns in the cores creates significant sound scattering in the mid frequencies, which helps to enhance the low frequency tones
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
NOTE: Installation of a new exhaust system my change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see FUEL/INTAKE
NOTE: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carb jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See CHEMS/LUBES section for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
(2) Chrome slip on mufflers with removable baffles
(1) Chrome right muffler assembly
(1) Chrome left muffler assembly
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Chrome Powr-Flo 4 1/2 in. Slip-On Mufflers - 6215
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):