Overview of Cobra Black Swept Speedster Exhaust System w/Powerport - 6227B
- Addition of PowerPort headpipe increases overall performance; similar to a 2-into-1 system
- Large 2.5 in., 222 degree, full-length heat shields for a seamless look and no blueing
- Beautiful machined billet end caps produce a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Include mounting hardware and removable baffles
- Made in the U.S.A.
For replacement baffle use 44-02771 and for quiet baffle use 44-02772
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
NOTE: Installation of a new exhaust system my change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see FUEL/INTAKE
NOTE: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carb jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See CHEMS/LUBES section for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
(1) Front black drag pipe with heat shield
(1) Rear black drag pipe assembly with heat shield
(1) Mounting bracket
(7) Hose clamps
(2) 5/16"-18 x 5/8" flanged hex head bolts
(1) 5/16" spacer
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Black Swept Speedster Exhaust System w/Powerport - 6227B
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):