Overview of Cobra Black Speedster Swept Exhaust System - 2220B
- Grab some attention with these deep rumbling pipes
- For increased low and mid-range power the Cobra PowerPort is included
- 1 3/4 in. head pipes, full-length 2 3/4 in. heat shields to give the pipes the correct look are included
- Heat shields will not discolor
- Removable power cores
- Made in the U.S.A.
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (blueing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not covered by warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
(1) Front headpipe with heatshield
(1) Rear headpipe/muffler with heatshield
(1) Exhaust mount bracket
(2) Footpeg relocation bracket (left & right)
(5) Hose clamps HS-24
(2) Hose clamps HS-28
(1) Clamp, 27-61 MSC
(4) Bolts, M8-1.25 x 25mm buttonhead
(2) bolt, 5/16-18 x 5/8 hex flange
(2) Bolts, M10-1.25 x 30mm hex flange
(1) Wire harness, O2 sensor
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Black Speedster Swept Exhaust System - 2220B
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):