- Addition of PowerPort headpipe increases overall performance; similar to a 2-into-1 system
- Large 2.5", 222°, full-length heat shields for a seamless look and no bluing
- Beautiful machined billet end caps produce a great look for your bike
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Include mounting hardware and removable baffles
- Optional replacement baffles available
- Made in the U.S.A.
For replacement baffle use 44-02771 and for quiet baffle use 44-02772
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturer's information.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (bluing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See Chems/Lubes for products that will help prevent or remove bluing.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycle's fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Fuel/Intake section.
(1) Front headpipe w/heatshield
(1) Rear headpipe w/heatshield
(1) Muffler assembly
(1) Exhaust mount bracket
(5) Clamps, HS-24 hose (smaller)
(2) Clamps, HS-28 hose (larger)
(2) Clamps, 27-61 MSC
(2) Bolts, 5/16"-18 x 5/8" hex flange w/lockpatch
(2) Bolt, 1/4"-20 x 3/8" buttonhead
(2) Billet muffler tip
(1) Spacer, .750"O.D. x .343" I.D. x .550" L black
(2) Spacers, Aluminum .550" O.D. x .344" I.D. x .170"L
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.