Overview of Cobra Black Speedster Shorts Swept Exhaust with PowerPort - 6225B
- Addition of PowerPort headpipe increases overall performance; similar to a 2-into-1 system
- Large 2.5", 222°, full-length heat shields for a seamless look and no bluing
- Best fit and finish exhaust on the market
- Include mounting hardware and removable baffles
- Optional replacement baffles available
- Made in the U.S.A.
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturer's information
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (bluing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. see CHEMS/LUBES for products that will help prevent or remove bluing.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycle?s fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product
(1) Black front head pipe
(1) Front heat shield
(1) Black rear head pipe/muffler assembly
(1) Rear heat shield
(1) Exhaust mount bracket
(3) #24 Hose clamps
(2) #28 Hose clamps
(1) #27 Clamp
(2) 5/16"-18 x 5/8" Hex flange bolt
(2) 3/8"-16 x 3/4" Hex flange bolt
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Black Speedster Shorts Swept Exhaust with PowerPort - 6225B
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):