Overview of Cobra Black Speedster Short Swept Exhaust System - 6233B
- PowerPort crossover makes for a significant power increase from just off idle to redline, which leads to a deep and aggressive exhaust tone
- PowerPort increases power and overall performance by providing superior scavenging of exhaust gases over most standard exhaust systems; similar to what you might expect from a 2-into-1 system
- Large 2.5 in., 222°, full-length heat shields fit from the exhaust ports to the billet tips for a seamless look and no blueing
- The Short Swept system is a shortened version of Cobras successful Swept Speedster line of exhausts, but in a shorter, more radical design
- Black heat shields with beautifully machined chrome billet end caps for a truly custom finish
- Includes mounting hardware and removable baffles for simple installation
- Power with social responsibility
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Removal of passenger pegs is required
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Cobra Black Speedster Short Swept Exhaust System - 6233B
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):