Exhaust head pipes must evolve along with the top end of the motorcycle’s engine if they are to be efficient, make power and emit less heat than a stock system.
And that’s what our new for 2017 H-D Baggers head pipes do. For the 2017 H-D Milwaukee Eight, we modified our famous Cobra PowerPort by enlarging it to become a pulse chamber that accelerates exhaust scavenging to produce the kind of power riders expect. Even its cherry bomb shape, bulging from between the heat shields gives a clue to the real power potential it offers.
Does not work with stock mufflers
(1) Black steel front head pipe W/heat shield
(1) Black steel rear headpipe collector assembly W/heat shield
(1) Black steel left rear crossover pipe W/heat shield
(2) Black steel mounting brackets
(1) Black steel floorboard mount spacer plate
(1) Front headpipe support clamp
(8) #24 Hose clamps
(1) #36 Hose clamp
(1) Thick 3/8" Flat washer
(1) Thin 3/8" Flat washer
(1) 3/8" x 1" Carriage bolt
(1) 3/8" Nylock nut
(2) 1/4" Allen bolts
(2) 1/4" Flat washers
(2) 27-61 MSC band clamps
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Part 4409346 fits the following machines