Overview of Cobra 4 in. Scalloped Slip-On Mufflers - 2275
Note: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
Note: Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after installing their product. If a jet kit or EFI controller is recommended please see the Intake/Fuel section for products available
Note: Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not covered by any warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Cross reference number(s):18112459
Specs for Cobra 4 in. Scalloped Slip-On Mufflers - 2275
|Color - Primary||Chrome|
Fitment for Cobra 4 in. Scalloped Slip-On Mufflers - 2275See if this part fits your ride
Part 4406335 fits the following machines
- 2015 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2014 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2013 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2012 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2011 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2009 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2008 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2007 Yamaha XVS1300A V-Star
- 2015 Yamaha XVS1300B V-Star Deluxe
- 2017 Yamaha XVS1300CT V-Star Tourer
- 2016 Yamaha XVS1300CT V-Star Tourer
- 2015 Yamaha XVS1300CT V-Star Tourer
- 2014 Yamaha XVS1300CT V-Star Tourer
- 2013 Yamaha XVS1300CT V-Star Tourer
- 2012 Yamaha XVS1300CT V-Star Tourer
- 2011 Yamaha XVS1300CT V-Star Tourer
- 2010 Yamaha XVS1300CT V-Star Tourer
- 2009 Yamaha XVS1300CT V-Star Tourer
- 2008 Yamaha XVS1300CT V-Star Tourer
- 2007 Yamaha XVS1300CT V-Star Tourer
- 2017 Yamaha XVS1300CTF V-Star Deluxe
- 2016 Yamaha XVS1300CTF V-Star Deluxe
- 2015 Yamaha XVS1300CTF V-Star Deluxe
- 2014 Yamaha XVS1300CTF V-Star Deluxe
- 2013 Yamaha XVS1300CTF V-Star Deluxe
The sound is LOUD. Not really enough to wear earplugs, but almost. I really noticed drivers I was passing turning their heads much earlier when approaching them, over what I experienced with the stocker. Also the shorter, narrower muffler is much more attractive. For the money, it can't be beat. I also noticed a slight improvement in the lower end and midrange response, with back firing on deceleration the same, but louder than the original muffler. You obviously don't need to upgrade Fi system if this is the only modification you are making. I am seriously considering the Cobra intake system and the Fi system later on, but really don't need it at this point.
Highly recommended for the 2009 V Star 1300.
11 months ago
5 months ago
Sound is a tad bit louder then I liked, but not over bearing.
Also added the Cobra fuel processor, which I recommend. You can really notice a difference. Still tweeking it a bit.
Gave the value a low mark. I'm just cheap.
5 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
4 months ago
Thanks for your time.