Overview of Cobra 2 in. Slash-Cut Tip Drag Pipes Exhaust System - 1269
(1) Left and right heat shield
(6) W-20 x 1/2 in. Pan screw
(6) 1/4 in. Lock washers
(6) 5/16 in. Flat washers
(6) 5/16 in. Lock washers
(4) 5/16 in. x 3/4 in. Hex bolts
(2) 5/16 in. x 3/4 in. Stainless steel buttonhead screws
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Cross reference number(s):BLV1269
Specs for Cobra 2 in. Slash-Cut Tip Drag Pipes Exhaust System - 1269
|Color - Primary||Chrome|
Fitment for Cobra 2 in. Slash-Cut Tip Drag Pipes Exhaust System - 1269See if this part fits your ride
Part 444444 fits the following machines
- 2000 Honda GL1500C Valkyrie
- 1999 Honda GL1500C Valkyrie
- 1998 Honda GL1500C Valkyrie
- 1997 Honda GL1500C Valkyrie
- 2003 Honda GL1500CD Valkyrie
- 2002 Honda GL1500CD Valkyrie
- 2001 Honda GL1500CD Valkyrie
- 2001 Honda GL1500CF Valkyrie Interstate
- 2000 Honda GL1500CF Valkyrie Interstate
- 1999 Honda GL1500CF Valkyrie Interstate
- 2000 Honda GL1500CT Valkyrie Tourer
- 1999 Honda GL1500CT Valkyrie Tourer
- 1998 Honda GL1500CT Valkyrie Tourer
- 1997 Honda GL1500CT Valkyrie Tourer
5 months ago