CMP Pro-Series Wheel Chock - 5 in. Inside Width - 1168
- Part #: 514899
- Manufacturer Part #: 1168
- MSRP Price: $31.95
- Our Price: $28.76
2 on Hand
Overview of CMP Pro-Series Wheel Chock - 5 in. Inside Width - 1168
- Ideal for holding the front wheel(s) of your two-, three- or four-wheeler
- Holes provided for bolting directly to pickup bed or trailer floor
- 5 in. sport-style chocks features a special bend to accommodate disc brakes; 3 1/2 in. minicycle chocks features a shorter overall height for smaller cc bikes
- Available in black with a polyester plastic-coat covering or with a chrome finish
- All chocks can be bolted in or made removable with quick mount/release kits (sold separately)
- Chocks sold each
- Will not work on small diameter tires with large rotors like a suziki an400 burgman scooter (13 inch rim diameter). The rotor hits the side tube. The only options are the more expensive types that clamp the tire or dock the tire from the front and below.
Specs for CMP Pro-Series Wheel Chock - 5 in. Inside Width - 1168
Reviews for CMP Pro-Series Wheel Chock - 5 in. Inside Width - 1168
I would recommend this item to a friend.
CMP Pro-Series Wheel Chock - 3 1/2 in. Inside Widt
Finally got a chance to use these this past weekend when we trailered down to DC for Rolling Thunder. They worked fantastically and look super. They are very solid and mounting was easy. I would definitely recommend them.I would recommend this item to a friend.
The best for a upright bike
the bend is just right,over three years i don,t see any rust the finish on it is tops. i haven,t had my bike slide and fall since i mounted it in my truck bed. the bend is just right to allow me to attach a cable lock thru the tire. i feel safer with it,alot less looking back checking the bikes status.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Very Good Purchase
I bought this chock for towing my bike to the track and to the mountains and it has been great. I got it initially when I had a V-strom 650 and it was a great fit. I have now used it with an SV650S and again, great fit. The forks don't hit on anything while in the chock. I would definitely recommend this chock to anyone who will be towing their bike on any kind of basis. Works great and looks great in the black finish.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for CMP Pro-Series Wheel Chock - 5 in. Inside Width - 1168
|Product Info: How to Properly Tie Down a Motorcycle||Instructional Video||2:36|