Clymer Suzuki Repair Manual - M265
- Part #: 361856
- Manufacturer Part #: M265
- MSRP Price: $35.95
- Our Price: $32.35
Overview of Clymer Suzuki Repair Manual - M265
- Written by experienced professionals, Clymer service manuals are invaluable resources for performing everything from simple maintenance to a complete overhaul of your vehicle
- Show the most expeditious, straight-forward and money-saving techniques for completing a task or procedure
- Procedures and techniques are clearly illustrated with photographs, exploded views, drawings, charts and spec tables
- Provide in-depth coverage of shortcut repairs and high-performance modifications
- Include wiring diagrams and measure 10" x 7"
- NOTE: Not returnable once clear wrapper is removed
Specs for Clymer Suzuki Repair Manual - M265
Fitment for Clymer Suzuki Repair Manual - M265
Part 361856 fits the following machines
|2007 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa|
|2006 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa|
|2005 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa|
|2004 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa|
|2003 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa|
|2002 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa|
|2001 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa|
|2000 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa|
|1999 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa|
|2006 Suzuki GSX1300RZ Hayabusa Limited Edition|
|2005 Suzuki GSX1300RZ Hayabusa Limited Edition|
|2004 Suzuki GSX1300RZ Hayabusa Limited Edition|
Reviews for Clymer Suzuki Repair Manual - M265
Real good book. a lot of valuable information in it.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Well written and easy to follow and understand. If you want to take good care of your bike, all the information you need is in there.I would recommend this item to a friend.
this book brakes it down so I can understandI would recommend this item to a friend.
Manuel has everything i was hoping
the manuel has alot of good photos for references.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great owners manuel!! Thank you for the speedy delivery!!!!I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Perfect Starting Point
I recently began building my first ever cafe racer. My first purchase was the Clymer manual. This manual is the perfect starting point for any project like this or just general repairs. The information is precise, detailed, and easy to follow. Detailed pictures help guide you through each step of what ever your current project on the bike may be. If i build another bike of a different make, I will be sure to buy the corresponding Clymer manual from DENNISKIRK.COMI would recommend this item to a friend.
Read this first
Read the well-organized Clymer manual first and you will virtually eliminate problems fixing your bike. The guides are written in a language any mechanic or home do-it-yourselfer can understand and follow. The photos/illustrations focus in on the areas to be repaired. Tech tips throughout the book also keep the repair or maintenance items organized. Get one of these manuals before opening up the tool box.I would recommend this item to a friend.