KuryakynChrome Skeleton Hand Mirrors - 1759
- Part #: 397326
- Manufacturer Part #: 1759
- Original Price: $87.88
- Sale Price: $79.09
Overview of Kuryakyn Chrome Skeleton Hand Mirrors - 1759
- Detailed arm bone stem and skeleton hand look amazingly realistic with the wrist joint providing smooth and sturdy mirror adjustment
- Includes hardware for a variety of H-D mounting applications
(2) Black/Chrome skelton hand mirrors
(2) 5/16"-18 x 1 1/2" socket head bolts
(2) 5/16"-18 x 2" socket head bolts
(2) 5/16" lock washers
(2) 5/16" star washers
(2) Double end threaded studs
(2) 5/16" to 10mm adapter studs
(2) 10mm-1.25 jam nuts
(1) 5/16" to 10mm-1.255 left hand threaded adapter stud
(1) #10-32 x 3/16" set screw
Mirror Width (glass only): 4 3/4"/120mm
Mirror Height (glass only): 3"/77mm
Stem Length: 4 3/4"
Stem Offset: 4"
Thread Size: 5/16"
Glass Tint: Clear
Glass Type: Non Convex
Specs for Kuryakyn Chrome Skeleton Hand Mirrors - 1759
Reviews for Kuryakyn Chrome Skeleton Hand Mirrors - 1759
Poor Quality...All show no go
I purchased these at a expense price the black paint starting chipping off little by little I tried to touch it up and it didn't help.they look good but they are made very cheap.Motorcycle mirrors have to handle outside elements.they dont.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
I love these mirrors!
These mirrors are kickin' cool! I'm a female rider and I didn't trick my bike out too much, but these look so awesome on my cruiser. High quality, good mirror size, easy to install, and great value.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Looks cool and easy install
2005 Honda Shadow Aero Installation: Easy 15 minute install. All needed hardware comes with them. I did have to use some liquid wrench to get the old mirrors off. Fit/Finish: No blemishes, scratches. Chrome looked good. Style: They look cool and compliment the "Zombie Levers - 7411" I have installed. These aren't as tall as the stock round mirrors, but they are wider.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Images for this Review:
Instructions and Media for Kuryakyn Chrome Skeleton Hand Mirrors - 1759
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|