Overview of Chris Products Turn Signal w/ Red Lens - 8501R-LED
- Sealed dual-function LED circuit boards
- 100,000-hour-rated LED bulbs
- Wiring length has been increased to 42 in.
- All of these LED turn signals utilize clear diodes that emit either amber or red light
- Designed to meet or exceed Specification SAE108 set forth by the DOT for use on the rear of a motorcycle
- Hollow stem mount (stems sold seperately) - 210714, H211012, H211013
- For replacement red lens, the Chris brand is not available from Dennis Kirk. Drag Specialties offers a red lens to fit, but lens surface does not match the Chris brand. Order 2 of Part No. H21-012 for matching red lenses.
Requires 80% less wattage then an incandescent bulb; not other LED bulbs. LED lights are red when lit or clear when off. Mounts to 5/16 in.-18 threaded standard Harley-Davidson stems.
Specs for Chris Products Turn Signal w/ Red Lens - 8501R-LED
|Color - Lighting Lens
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):