Overview of Carlisle Rear Trail Wolf 25x12-9 Tire - 537082
- The best value in replacement tires
- Built with the same casing as the ITP Blackwater tire and an extra-thick sidewall make this 4-ply rated tire the most puncture-resistant on the market
- Features Carlisles Rim Guard design
- Unique tread design gives an incredibly smooth ride no matter what the trail conditions might be
- Harder rubber compound means better wear and longer replacement intervals
- Tube or tubeless
Sidewall ID Information:
Carlisle AT 25x12-9 Trail Wolf
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 12.5 in./ 10.0 in.
Inflated Diameter: 24.7 in.
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 10.00 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 19/32 in.
Balance Dot: None
Directional Arrow: Yes
Capacities and Construction
Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
Maximum Load Capacity: 430 Lbs/5 Psi
Maximum Inflation to Seat Bead: 36 Psi
Maximum Operating pressure: 5 Psi
Tread Plies/Material: 4 Ply
Sidewall Plies/Material: 4 Ply
DOT Approved for Road Use: No
Specs for Carlisle Rear Trail Wolf 25x12-9 Tire - 537082
|Deepest Tread Depth
|DOT Approved for Road Use
|Measuring Rim Width
|Min Rim Width
|Position - Tire
|Sidewall ID Info
||Carlisle AT 25x12-9 Trail Wolf
||Tube or Tubeless
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):