Overview of Carlisle Rear Trail Wolf 25x10-12 Tire - 537061
- The best value in replacement tires
- Built with the same casing as the ITP Blackwater tire and an extra-thick sidewall make this 4-ply rated tire the most puncture-resistant on the market
- Features Carlisles Rim Guard design
- Unique tread design gives an incredibly smooth ride no matter what the trail conditions might be
- Harder rubber compound means better wear and longer replacement intervals
- Tube or tubeless
Sidewall ID Information:
Carlisle AT 25x10-12 Trail Wolf
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 9.1 in./ 8.0 in.
Inflated Diameter: 25.4 in.
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 8.00 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 17/32 in.
Balance Dot: None
Directional Arrow: Yes
Capacities and Construction
Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
Maximum Load Capacity: 340 Lbs/7 Psi
Maximum Inflation to Seat Bead: 36 Psi
Maximum Operating pressure: 7 Psi
Tread Plies/Material: 2 Ply
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Ply
DOT Approved for Road Use: No
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless can be used with a Tube
Specs for Carlisle Rear Trail Wolf 25x10-12 Tire - 537061
|Position - Tire
||Tube or Tubeless
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):