Overview of Carlisle Rear Trail Wolf 20x11-10 Tire - 537035
- The best value in replacement tires
- Built with the same casing as the ITP Blackwater tire
- Extra-thick sidewalls make this 4-ply rated tire the most puncture-resistant on the market
- Features Carlisles Rim Guard design
- Unique tread design gives an incredibly smooth ride no matter what the trail conditions might be
- Harder rubber compound means better wear and longer replacement intervals
- Tube or tubeless
Sidewall ID Information:
Carlisle AT 20x11-10 Trail Wolf
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 11.9 in./ 10.0 in.
Inflated Diameter: 21.9 in.
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 10.00 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 16/32 in.
Balance Dot: None
Directional Arrow: Yes
Capacities and Construction
Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
Maximum Load Capacity: 280 Lbs/5 Psi
Maximum Operating pressure: 5 Psi
Tread Plies/Material: 3 Ply
Sidewall Plies/Material: 3 Ply
DOT Approved for Road Use: No
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless for use with Tube
Specs for Carlisle Rear Trail Wolf 20x11-10 Tire - 537035
|Position - Tire
||Tube or Tubeless
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):