Overview of Carlisle Front Trail Wolf 23x8-11 Tire - 537090
- The best value in replacement tires
- Built with the same casing as the ITP Blackwater tire and an extra-thick sidewall make this 4-ply rated tire the most puncture-resistant on the market
- Features Carlisles Rim Guard design
- Unique tread design gives an incredibly smooth ride no matter what the trail conditions might be
- Harder rubber compound means better wear and longer replacement intervals
- Tube or tubeless
Inflated Width 7.6 in.
Inflated Diameter: 23.1 in.
Measuring Rim Width: 6.3 in.
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 6.3 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 19/32 in.
Balance Dot: None
Directional Arrow: Yes
Capacities and Construction
Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
Maximum Load Capacity: 255 Lbs
Maximum Inflation to Seat Bead: 36 Psi
Maximum Operating pressure: 5 Psi
Tread Plies/Material: 4 Ply
Sidewall Plies/Material: 4 Ply
DOT Approved for Road Use: No
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless can be used with a Tube
Specs for Carlisle Front Trail Wolf 23x8-11 Tire - 537090
|Position - Tire
||Tube or Tubeless
Cross reference number(s):