Overview of Carlisle Front Trail Wolf 21x7-10 Tire - 537084
- The best value in replacement tires
- Built with the same casing as the ITP Blackwater tire and an extra-thick sidewall make this 4-ply rated tire the most puncture-resistant on the market
- Features Carlisles Rim Guard design
- Unique tread design gives an incredibly smooth ride no matter what the trail conditions might be
- Harder rubber compound means better wear and longer replacement intervals
- Tube or tubeless
Sidewall ID Information:
Carlisle AT 21x7-10 Trail Wolf
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 6.8 in./ 5.5 in.
Inflated Diameter: 21.4 in.
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 5.50 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 13/32 in.
Balance Dot: None
Directional Arrow: Yes
Capacities and Construction
Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
Maximum Load Capacity: 205 Lbs
Maximum Inflation to Seat Bead: 36 Psi
Maximum Operating pressure: 5 Psi
Tread Plies/Material: 2 Ply
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Ply
DOT Approved for Road Use: No
Specs for Carlisle Front Trail Wolf 21x7-10 Tire - 537084
|Deepest Tread Depth
|DOT Approved for Road Use
|Measuring Rim Width
|Min Rim Width
|Position - Tire
|Sidewall ID Info
||Carlisle AT 21x7-10 Trail Wolf
||Tube or Tubeless
Cross reference number(s):