Camoplast Universal Skis - 711290001
- Part #: 10898
- Manufacturer Part #: 711290001
- Original Price: $125.00
- Closeout Price: $84.38
Overview of Camoplast Universal Skis - 711290001
- Blow-molded, one-piece plastic skis
- Weigh 10-40 percent less than competitive compression molded skis, just 4.9 lbs per ski
- All-in-one ski and handle design produces a ski that is extremely resistant to breakage
- Excellent handling over a wide variety of conditions including improved performance in reverse
- Sold in pair
NOTE: Order one pair of skis, one mount kit and one wear bar kit for a complete package
CAMOPLAST SKI MOUNT KITS:
- Arctic Cat AWS III, IV, V narrow - Part No. 10902
- Polaris 82-06 (all except IQ chassis) - Part No. 10901
- Ski-doo with DSA suspension - Part No. 10899
- Ski-doo with ADSA suspension, ZX chassis - Part No. 10900
- Ski-doo REV models 03-08 (exc. REV-XP 08) - Part No. 10946
- Yamaha 00-07 (all), V-Max, Mountain Max 97-99 - Part No. 10903
WOODYS CARBIDE WEAR RODS
- 4" carbide - Part No. 031843
- 6" carbide - Part No. 031806
- 8" carbide - Part No. 031807
Straight Length: 39 1/4 in.
Contoured Length: 41 3/4 in.
Width: 5 in.
Mounting Width: 3-1/8
Wear Rod Mounting Center Distance From:
Front to 1st: 2 in.
1st to 2nd: 2-7/8 in.
2nd to 3rd: 7 in.
|Type||Ski - Plastic|
Specs for Camoplast Universal Skis - 711290001
|Type||Ski - Plastic|
Reviews for Camoplast Universal Skis - 711290001
I love my new skis plastic is the way to go. My sled handles 100% better with these skis. Delivery is fast and the price is right.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Camoplast-Awwesome universal skis
cheap, stylish and awesome fit. a little tight but nothing a hammer cant handle.I would recommend this item to a friend.
best value i found
i recently purchased these skis because after dammage, it is a good time to upgrade. i smached the left ski on my sled, looking for new parts i found that getting the plastic skis the mounts and the wear rods it was only $30 more than getting 1 new metal ski, a set of skins and new wear rods. so far put almost 1000 miles on them and there are NO signs of wear.I would recommend this item to a friend.