Overview of Camoplast Universal Skis - 711290001
- Blow-molded, one-piece plastic skis
- Weigh 10-40 percent less than competitive compression molded skis, just 4.9 lbs per ski
- All-in-one ski and handle design produces a ski that is extremely resistant to breakage
- Excellent handling over a wide variety of conditions including improved performance in reverse
- Sold in pair
NOTE: Order one pair of skis, one mount kit and one wear bar kit for a complete package
CAMOPLAST SKI MOUNT KITS:
- Arctic Cat AWS III, IV, V narrow - Part No. 10902
- Polaris 82-06 (all except IQ chassis) - Part No. 10901
- Ski-doo with DSA suspension - Part No. 10899
- Ski-doo with ADSA suspension, ZX chassis - Part No. 10900
- Ski-doo REV models 03-08 (exc. REV-XP 08) - Part No. 10946
- Yamaha 00-07 (all), V-Max, Mountain Max 97-99 - Part No. 10903
WOODYS CARBIDE WEAR RODS
- 4" carbide - Part No. 031843
- 6" carbide - Part No. 031806
- 8" carbide - Part No. 031807
Straight Length: 39 1/4 in.
Contoured Length: 41 3/4 in.
Width: 5 in.
Mounting Width: 3-1/8
Wear Rod Mounting Center Distance From:
Front to 1st: 2 in.
1st to 2nd: 2-7/8 in.
2nd to 3rd: 7 in.
Specs for Camoplast Universal Skis - 711290001
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Camoplast Universal Skis - 711290001
See if this part fits your ride
Part 10898 fits the following machines