Overview of C&A Pro Red W/Black Handle Razor RZ Skis - 77050320
Mounting kit and wear rods are required and sold separately
- In a unique manufacturing process, each ski comes from a flat mold and is then bent into place -- which produces permanent outward pressure
- The preloaded tips absorb much of the shock from a bump and keep it from the sled
- The patented C&Amp;A all-plastic saddle is molded right into the ski, which makes for the most direct flex and reverse flex around
- 90 degree angles on the square keel plus the flat-bottom design mean the ski floats on the snow while other skis rely on engineered-in lift.
- Tip Flexibility is dramatically increased by the exclusive ball-and-cup loop assembly
- Aggressive control for the experienced rider and racer
- Offers features similar to the ADX but with the "VEE" shaped outboard keels
- Wear rods are not included
Bottom Length: 45"
Top Length: 43 1/4"
Width Across Top: 6"
Number of Mounting Holes: 5/with first one plugged
Mounting Hole Center Distance From:
Front to 1st: 18"
1st to 2nd: 1 7/8"
2nd to 3rd: 4"
3rd to 4th: 6 13/16"
4th to 5th: 4 1/2"
5th to End: 9 1/2"
Ski Shock Center Mounting Distance: 3"
For wear rods order one of the following:
Top-Stock Hard Surface 0 in. carbide - Part No. 03-1507
Extender Trail III 4 in. carbide - Part No. 03-1852
Trail Blazer IV 6 in. carbide - Part No. 03-1502
Executive Series 8 in. carbide - Part No. 03-1504
Sno-Cross Competition Flat-Top 6 in. carbide - Part No. 03-2139
Sno-Cross Competition Flat-Top 10 in. carbide - Part No. 03-1366
Woodys Slim Jim Dooly:
4 in. carbide - Part No. 03-2107
6 in. carbide - Part No. 03-2108
8 in. carbide - Part No. 03-2109
Shaper 6 in. - Part No. 03-1655
Shaper 7 1/2 in. - Part No. 03-1663
Switchback - Part No. 03-1356
G-Force - Part No. 03-1357
Stud Boy Deuce Bars:
Deuce 4 1/2 in. carbide - Part No. 03-2110
6 in. carbide - Part No. 03-2111
9 in. carbide - Part No. 03-2112
Specs for C&A Pro Red W/Black Handle Razor RZ Skis - 77050320
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):