Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 190/50ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Part #: 543869
- Manufacturer Part #: 144186
Overview of Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 190/50ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Full spec Sport Touring Radial offering consistent performance between touring and sport riding
- New tread pattern and rubber compound deliver long mileage, high-level of wet performance, a comfortable ride and good grip
- 3LC (dual compound) technology for rear tire provides good stability and wear life in center and strong grip and bump absorption in shoulder of tire
- Silica plus RC polymer enhances wet performance and wear life
- GT specs available in 120/70ZR17 and 180/55ZR17 for heavier motorcycles
- GT specs have heavy-duty casings and a revised tread pattern; on front only
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 7.6"/6.0"
Inflated Diameter: 24.8"
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 5.5"-6.0"
Deepest Tread Depth: 7/32"
Balance Dot: One yellow
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: W(V270)-Rated up to 168 MPH
Capacities and Construction:
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 805 LBS/42 PSI
Load Range: B
Tread Plies/Material: 2 Nylon/1 Steel/1 Polyester
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Nylon
DOT approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
Specs for Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 190/50ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
Reviews for Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 190/50ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
I would recommend this item to a friend.
As a rider in Okinawa Japan, this product has proven to be very reliable and enjoyable. Most of my friends and fellow riders also enjoy this style of tire.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Images for this Review:
Was this review helpful to you?