Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 180/55ZR/17 Blackwall Tire
- Part #: 543867
- Manufacturer Part #: 144152
Overview of Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 180/55ZR/17 Blackwall Tire
- Full spec Sport Touring Radial offering consistent performance between touring and sport riding
- New tread pattern and rubber compound deliver long mileage, high-level of wet performance, a comfortable ride and good grip
- 3LC (dual compound) technology for rear tire provides good stability and wear life in center and strong grip and bump absorption in shoulder of tire
- Silica plus RC polymer enhances wet performance and wear life
- GT specs available in 120/70ZR17 and 180/55ZR17 for heavier motorcycles
- GT specs have heavy-duty casings and a revised tread pattern; on front only
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 7.2 in./5.5 in.
Inflated Diameter: 24.8 in.
Acceptable Rim Width: 5.5 in.-6.0 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 7/32 in.
Balance DOT: Yes-Yellow
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: W(V270)-Rated up to 168 MPH
Capacities and Construction:
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 805 lbs./42 PSI
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Tread Plies/Material: 2 Nylon/2 Steel
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Nylon
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
Specs for Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 180/55ZR/17 Blackwall Tire
Reviews for Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 180/55ZR/17 Blackwall Tire
Have used this tire on my current bike (FZ) and my previous bike (Ninja), no complaints, good traction both wet and dry and get very good miles out of them. Plan on buying one for the front tire in the future.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Cheapest price on the Internet
After searching the internet for over 2 hours, finally found that Dennis Kirk was the cheapest for these tires, even had them at my doorstep within 24 hours of paying for them. Haven't any miles on the tires yet, but have gone through a set of BT-021's and loved them. Can't see what the 23's can doI would recommend this item to a friend.
Great tire for great price.
I bought this tire to replace the BT023 that I had on my R1200RT. It was such a great tire I just went for the same thing again. Tons of grip in the canyon and very decent tread life. And best of all Dennis Kirk had the lowest price available. Shipped fast directly to my dealer.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I have 500 miles on this tire so far, and I would say it's met my expectations.I would recommend this item to a friend.