Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 160/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Part #: 543865
- Manufacturer Part #: 145665
Overview of Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 160/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Full spec Sport Touring Radial offering consistent performance between touring and sport riding
- New tread pattern and rubber compound deliver long mileage, high-level of wet performance, a comfortable ride and good grip
- 3LC (dual compound) technology for rear tire provides good stability and wear life in center and strong grip and bump absorption in shoulder of tire
- Silica plus RC polymer enhances wet performance and wear life
- GT specs available in 120/70ZR17 and 180/55ZR17 for heavier motorcycles
- GT specs have heavy-duty casings and a revised tread pattern; on front only
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 6.3"/4.5"
Inflated Diameter: 25.7"
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 4.25"-5.0"
Deepest Tread Depth: 7/32"
Balance Dot: One yellow
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: W(V270)-Rated up to 168 MPH
Capacities and Construction:
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 805 LBS/42 PSI
Load Range: B
Tread Plies/Material: 3 Nylon/1 Steel
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Nylon
DOT approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
Specs for Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 160/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
Reviews for Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 160/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
Radial perfomance at a bias ply price
I fitted these to my '91 ST1100, and am very satisfied with the grip, ride, and low noise.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?