Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 150/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Part #: 543863
- Manufacturer Part #: 144101
This item is no longer available
Overview of Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 150/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Full spec Sport Touring Radial offering consistent performance between touring and sport riding
- New tread pattern and rubber compound deliver long mileage, high-level of wet performance, a comfortable ride and good grip
- 3LC (dual compound) technology for rear tire provides good stability and wear life in center and strong grip and bump absorption in shoulder of tire
- Silica plus RC polymer enhances wet performance and wear life
- GT specs available in 120/70ZR17 and 180/55ZR17 for heavier motorcycles
- GT specs have heavy-duty casings and a revised tread pattern; on front only
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 6.1 in./4.0 in.
Inflated Diameter: 25.2 in.
Acceptable Rim Width: 4.0 in./5.0 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 5/32 in.
Balance DOT: Yes-Yellow
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: W(V270)-Rated up to 168 MPH
Capacities and Construction:
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 716 lbs./42 PSI
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Tread Plies/Material: Nylon/1 Steel
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Nylon
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
Specs for Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 150/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
Reviews for Bridgestone Rear Battlax BT-023 150/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.