Bridgestone Front Battlax BT-023 120/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire - 144050
- Part #: 543859
- Manufacturer Part #: 144050
Overview of Bridgestone Front Battlax BT-023 120/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire - 144050
- Full spec Sport Touring Radial offering consistent performance between touring and sport riding
- New tread pattern and rubber compound deliver long mileage, high-level of wet performance, a comfortable ride and good grip
- 3LC (dual compound) technology for rear tire provides good stability and wear life in center and strong grip and bump absorption in shoulder of tire
- Silica plus RC polymer enhances wet performance and wear life
- GT specs available in 120/70ZR17 and 180/55ZR17 for heavier motorcycles
- GT specs have heavy-duty casings and a revised tread pattern; on front only
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 4.8"-3.5"
Inflated Diameter: 23.8"
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 3.5"-3.75
Deepest Tread Depth: 5/32"
Balance Dot: One yellow
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: W(V270)-Rated up to 168 MPH
Capacities and Construction:
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 520 LBS/42 PSI
Load Range: B
Tread Plies/Material: 2 Rayon/1 Steel/1 Nylon
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Rayon
DOT approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
Specs for Bridgestone Front Battlax BT-023 120/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire - 144050
Reviews for Bridgestone Front Battlax BT-023 120/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire - 144050
Quiet, Good handling
I bought my 1st Battleax 023 about mid season last year after the Bridgestone tires that I was using were discontinued. I was concerned that this tread pattern might cause a lot of road noise, however this tire was as quiet as any I've had until the tread started getting choppy at about 8000 miles. I'll get another 1000 noisy miles and then replace with the same model. Tire has always handled very well.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?