Overview of Bolt Motorcycle Hardware Hub Savers Double Locked Sprocket Fastening Kit - 2008-HS.EU
- This kit includes six class 10.9 zinc plated European style steel sprocket bolts with factory style class 10.9 Fuji metal-locking nuts and washers.
- These sprocket bolts are 26mm in length, designed to fit KTM, Husaberg and Husqvarna models.
- The bolts feature a factory style T45 Torx Socket Head.
- Each sprocket bolt has medium strength threadlock patches pre-applied, which liquefies and anaerobically seals when the bolt is tightened for a double-lock.
Important installation information:
- Hub-Savers are the strongest, most complete sprocket fasteners available and have been developed and tested at the professional level in both motocross and off-road applications.
- Sprocket bolts are a critical fastener and must be installed properly to ensure your safety and to avoid damaging your machine.
To insure long and reliable use of these quality fasteners:
- First clean and inspect your hub. If the hub is damaged or if the mounting holes are oval, the hub must
- Refer to your owners manual for the proper torque (typically 25 ft lbs), take the torque reading on the nut side.
- Never over-tighten sprocket bolts!
- If your sprocket bolts become loose, they must be replaced!
- Sprocket bolts become loose only under extreme stress, an indication that either they were installed improperly or there is a problem with the drive line.
- Check the drive line for bent chain guides, bad wheel alignment, damaged mounting holes on the hub, etc.
- Properly tightened sprocket bolts on properly functioning drive lines will remain tight indefinitely.
- Fits KTM, Husaberg and Husqvarna models with 26mm in length sprocket bolts.
- Our hardware meets or exceeds OEM specs.
- Proudly designed and assembled in the USA with components from the USA and Taiwan.
(6) 8mm-1.25 X 22mm Countersunk torx bolts
(6) 8mm-1.25 Flange lock nuts
(6) 8mm Washers
Specs for Bolt Motorcycle Hardware Hub Savers Double Locked Sprocket Fastening Kit - 2008-HS.EU
Cross reference number(s):