Overview of Biltwell Black Solo 2 Tuck N Roll Seat - S2-VIN-00-BT
- Compared to our original Solo seat, the new Solo II has a shorter overall length and two more inches of kick in the tail to deepen the seating area and improve its visual flow on bikes with steep backbones.
- Every other technical spec and silhouette of the Solo II is identical to our tried and true Solo Seat.
- This is a custom motorcycle component that requires basic fab skills and shop savvy to install properly.
- If your motorcycle has a seat hinge and/or spring bungs on the frame, youÃ' re halfway there, though some additional modifications may be required.
- 1/8-inch thick (3mm) stamped steel pan with welded carriage bolts on nose and tail for spring and hinge mounting.
- One inch thick molded polyurethane foam padding.
- Four carriage bolts are welded onto the bottom of the pan to facilitate spring and seat hinge mounting.
- Your frame may require modifications to nose hinge and spring bungs for proper fitment.
(1) Black vinyl seat
(4) 5/16 in.-18 nyloc nuts
(4) 5/16 in. flat washers
Overall Length: 14-1/4 in.
Width: 11-5/8 in.
Drivers Lumbar Height: 3 1/2 in.
Spring mounting C to C: 7-1/8 in.
Front mount C to C: 3-1/4 in.
Specs for Biltwell Black Solo 2 Tuck N Roll Seat - S2-VIN-00-BT
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Width - Driver Seat
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Biltwell Black Solo 2 Tuck N Roll Seat - S2-VIN-00-BT
See if this part fits your ride
Part 459474 fits the following machines