Biltwell Black Exfil-7 Sissy Bar/Tool Bag - BE-SML-07-BK
- EXFIL is military parlance for "exfilltrate," which means, "Get the hell out of there as fast and organized as possible.
- " EXFIL-7 is the first component in our rugged, function-forward line of collapsible transport and storage gear for action-oriented motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Unlike model-specific luggage for adventure bikes or the wild west-themed satchels popular with retro chopperheads, the Biltwell EXFIL-7 combines modern materials and construction with military-tested retention and expansion technology to create luggage that works even tougher than it looks.
- The "7" in this bag's name refers to the number of 12-oz. beer cans that can be stored and transported in its padded main compartment.
- Other Biltwell EXFIL bags will utilize this naming convention to help riders calculate the volume of equipment every bag will carry.
- Coated weather-resistant nylon packcloth exterior with heavy-duty polyester thread at all joints and seams.
- One-inch-wide nylon modified MOLLE system on perimeter panels and back for strap placement, custom tie-down locations and multi-purpose mounting.
- One main and two pocket compartments with YKK nylon zippers.
- Cast alloy zipper pulls with polyester knotted rope extenders for easy operation with gloves.
- Double-thick exterior walls and lid construction with internal padding for protection and durability.
- Antique brass drain grommets on floor panel for moisture evacuation.
- 1.25-inch-wide sinch straps with heavy-duty nylon quick-release buckles help secure load after packing to reduce movement and rattling.
- Mil-spec orange interior panels on main and secondary compartments for enhanced materiel search and recovery inside the bag.
- Main: 11" wide x 5.75" deep x 4.75" wide
- Large pocket: 9.75" wide x 5.75" deep with 8.0" opening
- Small pocket: 5.75" wide x 4.25" deep with 4.5" opening
- Like other DIY parts and accessories in our line, the EXFIL-7 is customizable for different applications and mounting locations.
- On our personal bikes we've mounted heavily laden EXFIL-7 bags on the frame's down tubes, above the headlight on tall and mid-sized handlebars, and of course on both sides of our sissy bar (in front of the taillight and behind the rider's lower back.) EXFIL-7's MOLLE strap configuration and four reinforced leather straps with nickel-plated buckles easily facilitates this wide range of mounting options.
(1) Zippered black bag with (2) zippered external pockets, (2) male/female quick release plastic buckles, (4) plastic D-rings and (4) 10 1/2 in. x 1 in. removable buckle straps
||4 1/2 in.
||4 3/4 in.
||4 1/4 in.
||5 1/4 in.
||5 3/4 in.
||Sissy Bar Bag
||5 3/4 in.
||9 3/4 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):