Overview of BikeMaster TruGel 12-Volt Battery - MG16AL-A2
|Gel Electrolyte Powersports Battery
- Has a much longer storage life on the shelf or in the bike
- Resists vibration and impacts which damage regular wet batteries
- Works better at lower and higher temperatures than a wet battery
- Won't leak like a wet battery, even if the case cracks
- Can be installed at any angle
- Has a life span that can be up to twice that of a wet battery
- Maintains contact with all of the plates, all the time, giving more cranking power and longer life
- Will not sulfate like a wet battery
- 8.07 in. L x 2.76 in. W x 6.38 in. H
- 2-year manufacturers warranty
- Yuasa no. YB16AL-A2
Specifications and Dimensions
Cold Cranking Amps: 190
AMP Hour (AH): 16
Length: 8 in.
Width: 2 5/8 in.
Height: 6 3/8 in.
(1) Blue nonspillable battery
(2) 6mm-1.00 x 9mm hex head bolts
(2) 6mm-1.00 rectangular nuts
Specs for BikeMaster TruGel 12-Volt Battery - MG16AL-A2
Cross reference number(s):