BikeMaster 750m/A Battery Charger/Maintainer - MBCLB
Keep all of your 12-Volt lead acid batteries charged and running with this 750mA Battery Charger/Maintainer.
- The BikeMaster Charger/Maintainer 750mA is perfect for keeping all of your 12-Volt lead acid batteries in top condition, including conventional acid batteries (wet), factory activated maintenance-free batteries (FA), absorbed glass mat maintenance-free batteries (AGM) and gel batteries (gel electrolyte).
- The charger is fully automatic with reverse polarity, overcharge and short circuit protection.
- It will bulk charge at a constant 750mA rated current output until the battery is fully charged (13.6-Volts ±0.2-Volts) and then the charger automatically switches to maintenance mode.
- When in maintenance mode, the battery is constantly monitored.
- If the battery voltage falls below 12.8-Volts ±0.2-Volts, the bulk charge mode will restart to charge the battery at a constant 750mA until fully charged, then the charger automatically switches back to maintenance mode, which repeats indefinitely allowing the charger to stay connected worry free.
- Red LED light indicates when charging; green indicates when fully charged
- Sleek, durable composite housing for long service life
- Includes color-coded alligator clip leads and color-coded fuse-protected quick disconnect battery terminal leads for your safety
- The charger/maintainer comes with a five-year warranty.
(1) Battery charger with plug in cord and wiring harness with (1) male/female connector
(1) Wiring harness with 75 amp fuse, (2) ring terminals, and (1) male/female connector
(1) Alligator clip leads with (1) male/female connector