Bergstrom Hard-Surfaced Wear Rod/33" 2-Stud
- Part #: 031968
- Manufacturer Part #: SIC-H02
This item is no longer available
Overview of Bergstrom Hard-Surfaced Wear Rod/33" 2-Stud
- Improves steering control on all surfaces
- 7/16 in. host bar outwears 6-10 pairs of standard wear rods
- As ridge wears, it gradually develops a flat surface with two side edges that improved handling throughout the life of the rod
- All wear rods include fastening nuts>
- Length x Diameter: 33" x 7/16"
- Stud Diameter x Length: 5/16" x 5/8"
- Number of Studs: 2
- Stud Center Mounting Distance From:
- Front to 1st: 16.25"
- 1st to 2nd: 15"
- 2nd to End: 1.75"
- These wear rods are sold each-order two per snowmobile
- Fits Dennis Kirk Skis (part number 1010)
- This is a two-stud wear rod that replaces the original single-stud design in most application, including all polaris models from 1971-85. The additional stud is in the very rear, where the original rod would come back up into the ski
Specs for Bergstrom Hard-Surfaced Wear Rod/33" 2-Stud
Reviews for Bergstrom Hard-Surfaced Wear Rod/33" 2-Stud
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.