Bergstrom Advantage 3 Triple Point Carbides
- Part #: 031871
- Manufacturer Part #: TP18H06
This item is no longer available
Overview of Bergstrom Advantage 3 Triple Point Carbides
- Most dramatic turning carbide in the history of snowmobiling
- This outperform and outwears all other carbides; eliminates darting
- The only design that actually benefits from the 10 degree tilt of the skies when cornering
- Center carbide bears load when going straight; outside edges make contact when turning
- Center carbide wears down to the same height as the two outside edges, generating 90 degree edges
- Outside carbides with maintain an edge all the way down to the host bar, allowing you to turn on ice or pavement much longer; in effect they are self sharpening
- Super-hard inserts are bonded to the host rod at critical pressure points to provide, precise steering control on all types of riding surfaces
- Tapered carbide (front and rear) combined with hard-surfacing on the full length of the rods contact area gives you long-lasting, durable performance
- All studs are long enough to accept ski skins and include fastening nuts
Length x Diameter: 14 1/2 in. x 7/16 in.
Stud Diameter x Length: 5/16 in. x 2 in.
Number of Studs: 2
***STUD CENTER MOUNTING DISTANCE FROM:
Front to 1st: 2 1/8 in.
1st to 2nd : 4 7/8 in.
2nd to End : 4 1/2 in.
Specs for Bergstrom Advantage 3 Triple Point Carbides
Fitment for Bergstrom Advantage 3 Triple Point Carbides
Part 031871 fits the following machines
|2003 Polaris SKS 700|
|2003 Polaris SKS 800|
Reviews for Bergstrom Advantage 3 Triple Point Carbides
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.