Overview of Belt Drives LTD 24mm Rear Drive Belt w/140 Teeth - PCCB-140-1
- BDL now offers Gates carbon X3N material for its rear belts which is far superior to Kevlar cord belts
- The same brand used by Harley-Davidson since 1980 due to its reliability
- Teeth on the Gates belt have a slick surface that is easy on pulleys and the belt teeth
- Outer surface of the Gates belt is ribbed to help with flexibility
- Higher reliability due to increased length stability and better pitch
- Higher resistance to humidity
- Higher tensile strength and robust construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Repl. OEM #40024-09A
NOTE: No warranty claims are made or implied.
(1) 24mm Wide x 140 tooth belt
Specs for Belt Drives LTD 24mm Rear Drive Belt w/140 Teeth - PCCB-140-1
|Number of Teeth
||Drive Belt - Final
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):