Belt Drives LTD 152 Tooth Rear Drive Belt - PCC-152-1
- BDL now offers Gates carbon X3N material for its rear belts
- The same brand used by Harley-Davidson since 1980 due to its reliability
- Teeth on the belts have a slick surface that is easy on pulleys
- Outer surface of the Gates belt is ribbed to help with flexibility
- Higher reliability due to increased length stability and better pitch
- Higher resistance to humidity
- Higher tensile strength and robust construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: No warranty claims are made or implied.
(1) 1" W., 152 tooth Rear drive belt
|Number of Teeth
||Drive Belt - Primary