Overview of Belt Drives LTD 1-5/8 in. 8mm Belt Drive w/Lockup Clutch - EVBB-2SL
- Direct bolt-in applications
- 1 5/8 in. kits include front pulley, belt, clutch hub, clutch basket and Kevlar clutch set (consists of two half plates, four full plates and five steel drive plates)
- 3 in. electric start kits include front pulley, belt, clutch hub and clutch basket and Kevlar clutch set (consists of two half plates, four full plates and five steel drive plates), 6061 T-6 billet motor plate, outside guard and polished pulley cover
- All systems come with the Quiet Clutch and ball-bearing lockup design pressure plate
- Lockup design applies extra pressure to the clutch plates for positive engagement with no clutch slippage
- No increase in lever pull effort
- Rear pulley has a 40mm, double-row bearing with an inner stress-proof steel clutch hub to support the clutch
- Replacement components available separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
3 in. systems are not designed for use with floorboards.
Not for use with offset primaries.
(1) Clutch assembly
(1) Belt # 78138x41mm-k
(1) Gear starter
(2) Large nuts
(1) 7/16"-20 adjusting screw
(1) 7/16"-20 nut
(3) 1/4" roll pins
(3) 3/16"-18 x 3/4" socket head bolts
(3) 5/16" lock washers
(3) 1/4"-20 button head bolts
Specs for Belt Drives LTD 1-5/8 in. 8mm Belt Drive w/Lockup Clutch - EVBB-2SL
||1 5/8 in.
Cross reference number(s):