Overview of Belt Drives LTD 1-1/8 in. Rear Drive Belt w/139 Teeth - PCCB-139-118
- BDL now offers Gates carbon X3N material for its rear belts which is far superior to Kevlar cord belts
- The same brand used by Harley-Davidson since 1980 due to its reliability
- Teeth on the Gates belt have a slick surface that is easy on pulleys and the belt teeth
- Outer surface of the Gates belt is ribbed to help with flexibility
- Higher reliability due to increased length stability and better pitch
- Higher resistance to humidity
- Higher tensile strength and robust construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: No warranty claims are made or implied.
(1) 1-1/8" Wide x 139 tooth belt
Specs for Belt Drives LTD 1-1/8 in. Rear Drive Belt w/139 Teeth - PCCB-139-118
|Number of Teeth
||Drive Belt - Final
||1 1/8 in.
Cross reference number(s):