Overview of Belt Drives LTD 1-1/2 in. Rear Drive Belt w/130 Teeth (40017-94) - PCCB-130
- BDL now offers Gates carbon X3N material for its rear belts which is far superior to cord belts
- The same brand used by Harley-Davidson since 1980 due to its reliability
- Teeth on the Gates belt have a slick surface that is easy on pulleys and the belt teeth
- Outer surface of the Gates belt is ribbed to help with flexibility
- Higher reliability due to increased length stability and better pitch
- Higher resistance to humidity
- Higher tensile strength and robust construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: No warranty claims are made or implied.
NOTE: For 95-99 Softail models w/65 tooth pulleys.
(1) 1-1/2" Wide x 130 tooth belt
Specs for Belt Drives LTD 1-1/2 in. Rear Drive Belt w/130 Teeth (40017-94) - PCCB-130
|Number of Teeth
||Drive Belt - Final
||1 1/2 in.
Harley Davidson Part Number(s):
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):