Overview of Belt Drives LTD 1-1/2 in. 8mm Belt Drive with Quiet Clutch System - EVBB-3T-4
|For 70-83 Shovelhead with rear chain drive (4-speed)
- 1-1/2 in. kit includes front pulley, belt, clutch hub, clutch basket and Kevlar® clutch set (consists of two half plates, four full plates and five steel drive plates)
- Direct bolt-in applications
- All systems now come with the Quiet Clutch system
- Precision-machined, polished aluminum pressure plate uses nine springs and shoulder bolts to ensure even spring pressure (included in kit)
- Rear pulley has a 40mm, double-row bearing with an inner stress-proof steel clutch hub to support the clutch
- Made is the U.S.A.
NOTE: Not for use with offset primaries.
(1) Clutch assembly
(1) 45 tooth front pulley
(1) 1 1/2 in. x 138 tooth belt
(1) Brass step washer
(1) 7/16 in.-20 set screw
(1) 7/16 in.-20 hex nut
(1) Retaining nut
(1) 7/8 in. flat washer
(1) Instruction CD
Specs for Belt Drives LTD 1-1/2 in. 8mm Belt Drive with Quiet Clutch System - EVBB-3T-4
||1 1/2 in.
Cross reference number(s):