Battery Tender Plus - 6V/1.25 Amps - 0210144
- Part #: 281822
- Manufacturer Part #: 0210144
- Our Price: $66.99
Overview of Battery Tender Plus - 6V/1.25 Amps - 0210144Now you can constantly monitor a battery without the damaging effects of trickle chargers that eventually boil dry or overcharge batteries
- A charge cycle initially brings the battery to a full charge at approximately 14.2 volts
- After the battery is fully charged, the Battery Tender Plus converts to a float charger and monitors the battery at 13.2 volts
- Some periodic maintenance is recommended, but Battery Tender Plus will monitor a battery for years without boiling or destroying it
- Features new fused quick disconnect rings with a weather cover
- This has 1.25 amps
NOTE: Earlier model Battery Tenders have a WHITE snap cord connector; later models have a BLACK snap connector. These snap cords are NOT interchangeable.
Specs for Battery Tender Plus - 6V/1.25 Amps - 0210144
Reviews for Battery Tender Plus - 6V/1.25 Amps - 0210144
Battery Tender 6volt to the rescue
If you have a 6volt battery, the Battery Tender will keep it charged, and ready to go at all times. I have 2 vintage mini-bikes with 6 volt DC batteries. I fabricated a wiring harness that connected to the 6 volt battery "one way", 2 prong connector by using one of the Battery Tender Quick Connect plugs. Now, to charge either one of my vintage dirtbikes, I pop off the plastic side cover, disconnect the battery, and plug the Battery Tender into the wiring harness and connect the battery. The Battery Tender works exceptionally well at keeping my vintage bikes ready to ride. Of course, I don't ride them on a daily basis, due to their value,,,, but, thanks to the Battery Tender, the dirtbikes are always ready to ride whenever I am. The 6 volt battery tender will also work on lawnmowers and children's toys that are 6 volts DC.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
Instructions and Media for Battery Tender Plus - 6V/1.25 Amps - 0210144
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|