Overview of Bassani Road Rage 2-Into-1 Exhaust System - 6V11J
- 1 3/4 inch headpipe steps up to 1 7/8 inch into the collector to increase flow and improve performance
- Billet end cap and removable baffles is packed for throaty sound and increased low-end torque
- 16-gauge steel headpipe, muffler and heat shield for strength
- O 2 port and plug included
- Long 21 in. muffler length
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore it is not covered by warranty. See the Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration
(1) Front head pipe
(1) Rear head pipe
(1) 2 1/2"-4" x 23 1/2" megaphone with removable baffle and end cap
(1) Front head pipe heat shield
(1) Rear head pipe heat shield
(1) Collector heat shield
(1) #36 hose clamp
(4) #24 hose clamp
(2) 27-64 band clamps
(2) 5/16" x 3/4" square head bolts
(2) Serrated flange nuts
(1) Mounting bracket
Specs for Bassani Road Rage 2-Into-1 Exhaust System - 6V11J
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):