Overview of Bassani Chrome True Duals w/33 in. Long Fishtail Mufflers - 1S16E-33
|True-Duals never go out of fashion. Bassani utilizes their equal-length head pipes to maximize performance, and still keeps the system looking sanitary. This system combines beauty and performance in a way that makes a big statement in an understated way.
- 1-3/4 in. head pipes that step into a 1-7/8 in. muffler.
- Chrome heat shields cover headers.
- Fishtail mufflers (no baffle).
- O2 Sensor Ports.
(2) 33 in. chrome fishtail mufflers without baffles
(1) 1 3/4 in. chrome head pipe
(1) 1 3/4 in. chrome rear pipe
(1) 1 3/4 in. chrome rear left side mid-pipe
(1) Chrome mid-pipe heat shield
(1) Chrome front pipe heat shield
(1) Chrome rear pipe heat shield
(2) Black exhaust brackets
(1) Torca clamp
(2) Band clamps
(4) 5/16 in.-18 flange nuts
(4) 5/16 in. flat washers
(4) 5/16 in.-18 x 3/4 in. hex head bolts
(4) 3/8 in. split lock washer
(4) 3/8 in. flat washers
(2) 3/8 in.-16 x 1 in. hex head bolts
(2) 3/8 in.-16 x 1 3/4 in. hex head bolts
(2) 1/4 in. x 3/8 in. aluminum spacers
(2) 1 in. x 3/8 in. aluminum spacers
(2) 12mm sensor plugs
(2) 12mm to 18mm adapters
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Bassani Chrome True Duals w/33 in. Long Fishtail Mufflers - 1S16E-33
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):