Baron Custom Accessories Kickback Risers - BA-7410-U
- Kickback Riser provides immediate relief to those stretching to reach their handlebars
- Our risers provide approximately 1-1/2 in. of pullback and 4 in. to the rise of stock handlebars
- This repositioning of the rider's grip point reduces the stress and pain most riders feel in their neck, back and shoulders
- Also, by relocating the bars closer to the rider the motorcycle becomes much easier to steer and control
- Each riser has its own individual stylish cap, which lightens the look of the front end and allows mounting of a tachometer or other accessory
- Installs on most bikes and works with stock control lines and cables with simple re-routing on most models
- 1/2 in. diameter mount bolts allow these risers to mount in most triple trees (some models may require minor but simple drilling of the riser mount holes for these bolts to install)
NOTE: Not for VN900C Vulcan Custom with OEM T-Bar
NOTE: Not for FLSTF 07-up or FLSTFB 10-up, not available for the stock handlebars that are 1 1/4 in. all the way through center. This also applies to Screamin Eagle models with stock 1 1/4 in. handlebars
NOTE: Rise is measured from the bottom of the handlebar clamp to the bottom of the riser.
|Clamping Diameter - Handlebars
||1 1/2 in.
||Riser - Metric Bike
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):