Overview of Baron Custom Accessories Full-Size Chrome Engine Guard - BA-7170-03
(4) M10 x 70 Hex Bolts
(4) M10 Flat Washers
(1) 1/4 in. Master Cylinder Spacer
(4) Engine Guard Spacers
Cross reference number(s):07060084
Specs for Baron Custom Accessories Full-Size Chrome Engine Guard - BA-7170-03
Fitment for Baron Custom Accessories Full-Size Chrome Engine Guard - BA-7170-03See if this part fits your ride
Part 495776 fits the following machines
- 2007 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan
- 2006 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan
- 2005 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan
- 2004 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan
- 2006 Kawasaki VN2000D Vulcan 2000 Limited Edition
- 2005 Kawasaki VN2000D Vulcan 2000 Limited Edition
- 2007 Kawasaki VN2000E Vulcan 2000 Classic
- 2006 Kawasaki VN2000E Vulcan 2000 Classic
- 2007 Kawasaki VN2000F Vulcan 2000 Classic LT
- 2006 Kawasaki VN2000F Vulcan 2000 Classic LT
- 2009 Kawasaki VN2000G Vulcan
- 2008 Kawasaki VN2000G Vulcan
- 2009 Kawasaki VN2000H Vulcan 2000 Classic
- 2008 Kawasaki VN2000H Vulcan 2000 Classic
- 2010 Kawasaki VN2000J Vulcan 2000 Classic LT
- 2009 Kawasaki VN2000J Vulcan 2000 Classic LT
- 2008 Kawasaki VN2000J Vulcan 2000 Classic LT
Sale: Excellent customer service and the shipment arrived exactly as scheduled. Boxes a little banged up but everything was fine inside: well-wrapped!
Installation: Very simple and requires only a supportive pair of extra hands. Two bolts off, two plugs off. Slide the guard in place and begin putting the chrome bolts in. But come the last bolt, I had a terrible time lining it up. Baron makes a beautiful solid product but apparently at least this one guard was a little off. Eventually, I took off the top ones and had a friend lean the bike over as far as possible and wrestled the lower bolt in place and then used a strap to pull the top piece down enough to fit in its place. The whole project which could have taken no more than 30 min. ended up taking 4 hrs. But it finally was on and looks GREAT.
Use: Not only does it look great but it works great. A big bike look with a big bike protection. It is plenty solid --I did gently lean the bike down on it (on a blanket) to see how it bore the weight. No problem. I also tested it in curves and it doesn't come close to grinding. The only disadvantage is that it is a little close to the seat if you are a tall person and install highway pegs. (I am 6'' 1' and it is a little tight. But for most it will be fine.
Overall: Good product.
11 months ago