Overview of Baron Custom Accessories DT Risers - BA-7421RD
- Awesome, fantastic and finally are what we hear each time a customer installs our DT Risers and finds 2 in. of increased pullback without raising the height of their bars, making their riding experience with proper bar position pure pleasure!
- It's now much easier to steer and control your bike with much less effort, and the new bar position takes the strain and pain out of your neck, shoulders and back
- All this from a very effective set of risers
- Plus, DT Risers are beautifully finished in chrome, which really sets off the front end of your Road Star or V-Star 1100 Custom
- Installs with stock control lines on Road Stars
- V-Star 1100 models require re-routing of the control lines or the addition of +2 in. longer front brake line
- Hardware and instructions are included and installation is easy - usually requiring under 30 minutes to install
Included Items:(1) 1 1/4 in. black steel handlebar
Width: 33 in.
Rise: 15 1/2 in.
Pullback: 8 1/2 in.
Center Width: 6 3/4 in.
End Rise: 14 1/22 in.
1 1/4 in. Diameter Clamping Width: 6 3/4 in.
Inside Width of Knurling/Outside: None
Drilled for Internal Wiring: Yes
Dimpled to Prevent Pinching Control Wires: No
Three Notches for 08-Up H-D with electronic Throttle: Yes
Specs for Baron Custom Accessories DT Risers - BA-7421RD
|Clamping Diameter - Handlebars
||1 1/4 in.
|Color - Primary
||15 1/2 in.
||Riser - Metric Bike
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):