Overview of Ballistic Performance EVO2 12-Volt LifeP04 Motorcycle Battery - 100-012
- Well over 3X the life span of lead acid batteries
- Still has over 80 percent of its capacity after 2000 full discharge and recharge cycles
- Will not sulfate or damage itself, regardless of charge level
- No requirement to trickle charge, even during off-season storage
- Still has more than 90 percent of its charge after a year, regardless of storage temperature (Note: Security systems or other accessories that are on will still run-down the battery)
- Maximum charge rate: 20A @ 13.8-14.4V for 15 minutes or until battery registers 14.4V
- Impact, vibration and water resistant
- Contains no acid or harmful liquids, which allows mounting in any position in OEM or custom applications without the possibility of corrosive leakage
- Less than 1/3 the weight of an OEM lead acid battery
- Handles higher temperatures better than a lead acid battery
- Works just as well in cold weather (Note: Below 40 degree F/5 degree C; press starter button for five seconds, wait thirty seconds, and start; may need to repeat one to three times)
- Compatible with OEM and aftermarket alternators and electrical systems
- Strongest 3-year warranty in the business backed by a United States company
- No special charger required but is available for convenience and increased life span ( PART #283465)
- Designed, developed and assembled in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Battery is smaller than OEM batteries and may require spacers and shims to properly install and secure.
Specifications and Dimensions
Number of cells: 12
Cold Cranking Amps: 410
AMP Hour (AH): 20
Weight: 2.6 lb.
Specs for Ballistic Performance EVO2 12-Volt LifeP04 Motorcycle Battery - 100-012
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):