Overview of Ballistic Performance EVO2 12-Volt LifeP04 Motorcycle Battery - 100-011
- Up to 80 percent smaller than the stock battery
- Up to 15 lb. lighter than the stock battery
- Over twice the service life of lead acid batteries
- Hard-mounted brass terminals
- Completely dry technology so batteries can be mounted in any direction
- Non-toxic and recyclable
- Tested extensively by professional race teams
- Impact- and water-resistant
- Loses only 10 percent of charge over a year of static use
- Can be easily charged with the optional battery charger (PART #283465) that plugs directly into the BMS port on the top of the battery
- Maximum charge rate: 20A @ 13.8-14.4V for 15 minutes or until the battery registers 14.4V
- Designed, developed, and assembled in the U.S.A.
Typical applications: 1000cc and under motorcycles, scooters and ATV's, and 450cc racing singles
Specifications and Dimensions
Number of cells: 8
Cold Cranking Amps: 275
AMP Hour (AH): 15
Length: 4.5 in.
Width: 2.3 in.
Height: 4.25 in.
Weight: 1.8 lb.
Left Post: +
Right Post: -
Operating Environment: 0-degrees (f) to 140- degrees(f)
(1) 8 cell battery
(2) 6mm-1.00 x 12mm flange head bolts with lock washers
Specs for Ballistic Performance EVO2 12-Volt LifeP04 Motorcycle Battery - 100-011
Cross reference number(s):