Backcountry Access Polycarbonate Crystal Card - C2018003010
- The BCA polycarbonate crystal card provides a surface to analyze/classify snow grains and also has a slope index, which allows you to determine slope angles from a topographical map.
- Snow crystals placed on the card become recognizable and sizable.
- Ideal for sunnier climates, the polycarbonate crystal card does not absorb as much radiation as the aluminum crystal card, which allows you to study snow crystals longer and more accurately.
- This small yet very informational tool will take your snow safety skills to a new level.
- Dimensions: 6" x 4" / 15 cm x 10 cm
(1) Blue crystal card